A) CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
Since Act 5/2010 came into effect on December 23, 2010, both national and foreign companies must have effective systems of supervision, control and crime prevention, commonly known as corporate compliance.
Establishing an effective Compliance and Ethics Program, has become a necessity. There are several core components that must exist to have an effective Program. These components are:
- Corporate Compliance program.
- Standards and procedures.
- Code of conduct.
- Training and education.
- Risk assessment.
- Disciplinary measures.
B) DATA PROTECTION
Personal information is an increasingly valuable business asset.
We advise on all aspects of compliance with data privacy law, on requirements under the EU Data Protection Directive and the national privacy laws. We design, draft, review and update data protection policies.
- Data subject access and opposition rights.
- Data security and data breaches.
- Employee monitoring
- Outsourcing contracts
C) E-COMMERCE AND INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES:
We offer advice on e-commerce and information society services that takes into account the specific regulations applicable to the companies:
- Compliance with information society services legislation.
- Unsolicited commercial communications.
- Use of general conditions in e-contracts.
- Legal aspects of Web design.
- Third party liability.